Google Plus hits 40 Million Users
Google has just announced their Q3 Financial Results, and Larry Page CEO of Google has said that their social network, Google Plus has now reached 40 million users worldwide.
Other interesting figures released by Google include:
– Revenue for Q3 2011, $9.72 billion USD – up 33%
– Net Income for Q3 2011, $2.73 billion USD
– Google has $42.6 billion USD in cash and short term securities
– 31,353 full-time employees worldwide
– Average Cost Per Click up 5% compared to Q3 2010
Google has had a strong quarter. Will be interesting to see other tech financials soon from Microsoft, Apple, Oracle, Amazon etc.