AUSTRALIAN SOCIAL MEDIA STATISTICS  |  SOCIAL MEDIA AGENCY  |  SOCIAL MEDIA EVENTS

Tag: "growing"

Search Engine Market Share Statistics, April 2011 – Australia

Search Engine Market Share Statistics, April 2011 - Australia

We have had a look at the Search Engine Market shares in Australia for April 2011. The main players in the Search space in Australia are: – Google – Bing – Yahoo As I’m sure you already knew! What is interesting though is Google’s penetration into the market still remains far far ahead of any […]

Read More | Share

Bing & Yahoo USA Search Market Share Growing, Australia Next?

on April 12, 2011 | Bing Google Yahoo | Comments (0)
Bing & Yahoo USA Search Market Share Growing, Australia Next?

According to new stats released by Experian Hitwise – Bing and Yahoo have increased their share of the United States Search Market during March. According to the figures Bing had 14.32% of the US Search Market, Yahoo had 15.69% (which is now powered by Bing however in Australia Yahoo Search has not switched over to […]

Read More | Share

Are we Facebook Mad?

on January 14, 2011 | Facebook | Comments (0)
Are we Facebook Mad?

Over the past couple years, it seems Facebook may be the biggest thing to happen on the internet. With now over 500 million users and growing daily, Facebook is no doubt one of the main website we are all thinking of and using. We are so obsessed many of us check our Facebook account from […]

Read More | Share

Google Mobile Search and Ads Growing Rapidly in 2010

on July 21, 2010 | Google Mobile Search | Comments (0)
Google Mobile Search and Ads Growing Rapidly in 2010

Not only has the volume of Google mobile search more than quintupled over the last two years, but the clickthrough rate for its click to call mobile ads are 6-8% better than ads on search without a number or URL associated with it according to Mike Steib, director of the new platforms at Google. Steib, […]

Read More | Share

Twitter search queries growing 33%, up to 800 million

on July 8, 2010 | Twitter | Comments (0)
Twitter search queries growing 33%, up to 800 million

Twitter is now supporting 800 million search queries a day, which is a 33% rise from the 600 million per day reported previously in April (on an average day). This means Twitter is now handling around 24 billion search queries a month. Comscore reported that Bing was generating 4.1 billion monthly queries worldwide while Yahoo […]

Read More | Share

Microsoft still King, by the numbers

on June 28, 2010 | Microsoft Windows | Comments (1)
Microsoft still King, by the numbers

There has been so much hype lately with tech companies hitting record sales levels. But generally we don’t hear all that much in regards to how Microsoft is going. 7.1 million Projected iPad sales for 2010. 58 million Projected netbook sales in 2010. 355 million Projected PC sales in 2010. Apple also says 100 million […]

Read More | Share

Mobile search growing

on June 17, 2010 | Mobile Search | Comments (0)
Mobile search growing

With the abundance of cheap web enabled mobile phones now – businesses cannot ignore the power of mobile search. Currently mobile search only accounts for about 9% of all search queries (with the other 91% on the computer). RBC Capital Markets in the US have done a study showing that currently mobile search accounts for […]

Read More | Share

MONTHLY NEWSLETTER SIGN-UP