AUSTRALIAN SOCIAL MEDIA STATISTICS  |  SOCIAL MEDIA AGENCY  |  SOCIAL MEDIA EVENTS

Tag: "Sensis"

Telstra Sells 70% Of Sensis For $454 Million

on January 14, 2014 | Telstra | Comments (0)
Telstra Sells 70% Of Sensis For $454 Million

In more local internet related news – Telstra has agreed to sell a major stake, around 70% of their Sensis business to a private equity firm in the US. Telstra will retain ownership of the remaining 30%. The total price will be around $454 million AUD, which is low considering some market analysts were expecting value […]

Read More | Share

Telstra to spend $100 million on Video

on November 18, 2011 | News | Comments (0)
Telstra to spend $100 million on Video

Telstra has announced plans that over 4 years it plans to spend $100 million to enhance their video capabilities. David Thodey, Telstra CEO told investors it was in Telstra’s interest to differentiate themselves against other carriers and provide additional, unique services to customers. An updated Telstra network with better support for video will entice content […]

Read More | Share

MONTHLY NEWSLETTER SIGN-UP