Facebook Reports Q4 and Full 2012 Year Revenues
Facebook has just reported their Q4 financial results and full 2012 year revenues.
The results are interesting and Mark Zuckerberg says more people use Facebook everyday on their mobile compared desktop computers.
In the 4th Quarter Facebook achieved:
- Revenues: $1.59 billion versus $1.53 billion expectations
- 618 million daily active users
- For the first time ever, Mobile daily active users exceeded Desktop daily active users.
- Monthly active users (MAUs) were 1.06 billion as of December 31, 2012, an increase of 25% year-over-year
- Daily active users (DAUs) were 618 million on average for December 2012, an increase of 28% year-over-year
- Mobile MAUs were 680 million as of December 31, 2012, an increase of 57% year-over-year
- Facebook now achieves 23% of their revenue from Mobile Products
- GAAP net income for the fourth quarter was $64 million
- Facebook is readying for rollout of their new Graph Search product.
As of December 31, 2012, Facebook has $9.63 billion in cash and marketable securities.
All figures in USD$.